2019 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 605 Marlin
JUST ARRIVED, now for sale and on display for the Australian premier at the 2019 Melbourne International Boat Show, 13-16th June! The high-performance hull, the layout, and the ergonomic design for fishing make this an extremely easy to handle and safe boat. First and foremost, its design has been carefully studied for fun, sporty outings.
The large, flush aft swim platforms, the starboard side recessed sidedeck, and excellent visibility with large windows all contribute to an exceptional level of security on board.
Her tilting engine adds to the functionality of this fishing model. The open, flush wheelhouse enables excellent access to the cockpit. In case of heavy weather, it can be fully closed.
This model also features an incredible innovation: in order to drive the boat from the exterior, the dashboard slides to the aft of the wheelhouse! This is a practical concept for secure navigation and manoeuvres, particularly while single-handed.
THE MERRY FISHER 605 MARLIN ENHANCES LIFE ON BOARD.
This brand new Jeanneau Merry Fisher 605 Marlin hull #69 offers much of the functionality and comfort of a larger Jeanneau!
The advertised price includes the following:
- Factory fitted 'Premier Pack'
- Pilot and co-pilot bolster seats
- 2 x folding bench seats in cockpit
- GRP swim platforms
- 5 rod holders on the cabin top roof
- Front cockpit cushions
- 20lt water system
- Cushions in front cabin
- Opening port hole in cabin
- Wheelhouse soft closing door
- Yamaha engine pre-rigging/gauges with mechanical throttle control and sliding helm station
- Yamaha 115hp four stroke outboard with alloy propeller and fuel filter
- 720CCA/85Ah calcium battery
- Easytow 2T steel trailer with spare wheel and Victorian registration
- Raymarine Element 9" chart plotter and 3D transducer
- 2 x fenders, 4 x mooring lines and engine flush kit
- Enclosed waters safety pack
Other factory or locally fitted options available including electronics, electric windlass, anchoring equipment, boat catch, and boat registration.
- Engine Make Yamaha
- Horse Power 115
- Fuel Type ULP
- Drive Type 8
- Stroke 5
- Fuel Capacity 100