Beneteau Swift Trawler 35
Display Model BENETEAU SWIFT TRAWLER 35 - available now and with a huge factory discount.
More than $50,000 of factory options included for the same price as a base model. This boat is berthed in Sydney and available for immediate delivery.
- Lounge trim (top trim level).
- Upgraded electronics pack (see below).
- Cummins 425hp turbo-charged diesel with shaft drive (low running costs).
- Cruise economically using less than 10L p/hr.
- When power is required, the top speed is 20kts.
- Through-hull door to starboard assisting easy single-handed docking.
- 2 helm stations; main deck, plus flybridge.
- Bow and stern thrusters controlled at both helm stations.
- Remote controlled electric anchor winch.
- Huge flybridge with seating for 8.
- Folding bimini for sun protection.
- External cushions & covers for cockpit, flybridge & foredeck.
- Innovative folding full beam transom doors (with integrated seats).
- Teak laid cockpit & side deck.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults.
- Besenzoni telescopic davit system for tender.
- At 37ft and with a beam of 4m, feels more like a 40 footer.
UPGRADE ELECTRONIC PACK 2018:
- Automatic pilot with repeater on the flybridge.
- Multifunction 12"' screen in wheelhouse in place of the 9''
- Multifunction screen 12"' on flybridge in place of the 9''
- Double VHF set with AIS
** A new order with the same spec as this display model is $614,000.
Beneteau started building motor boats more than 100 years ago and have sold thousands of Swift Trawlers. The Swift Trawler 35 model was added to the range in 2017 replacing the successful Swift Trawler 34. It emulates the classic, authentic styling of past trawlers but also takes advantage of modern innovation, materials, technology, better use of space - plus a more powerful engine for peace of mind.
For more information and to book a private inspection call Mark on 0491 072236.
- Engine Make Cummins 425HP
- Engine Hours 15
- Horse Power 425
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Drive Type 4
- Steering Hydraulic
- Fuel Capacity 800 Litres
- Service History New warranty from handover.