Haines Signature 525F
Too late for this one but we have another coming in December.... if your quick.
If you’re looking for a practical day fisher you can take offshore, look no further than the 525F. A cuddy cabin style, this boat has been designed and built with the fishing family in mind with plenty of room and comfort in the cockpit and cabin, superior stability at rest and packaged nicely in a compact-sized boat that can be towed and stored with ease.
- In stock at our showroom and ready to go
- White deck and hull with dark blue deck flash
- Mercury 115Hp EXLPT EFI 4 stroke outboard engine
- Dunbier galvanised Supa-Rolla trailer
- Custom Bimini with front and side clears
Powered by: Mercury 115HP 4 Stroke EXLPT
Mercury's 75 to 115hp FourStrokes offer a class-leading 2.1 litre displacement providing the best in mid-range fuel economy, quickest acceleration with smoothest overall operation and sound quality.
Trailer: Dunbier DUN9046
The Super roller series is without doubt an icon of the Australian boating industry. Since its inception over 40 years ago the Supa roller remains at the peak of performance when launching and retrieving.
Options Included in our package:
- Seating - Aft Lounge Folding
- Cabin - Sidepockets
- Lighting - Recessed Cockpit (Pair)
- Transom Steps With Rails (Pair) With Ladder
- Safety Kit for 5 People
- Canopy - up to 6.0m
- Front and Side Clears - up to 6.0m
Seating & Upholstery
Electrics & Helm
- Beam 2.13
- Length of Hull 5.35
- Min HP 70
- Max HP 140
- Fuel 100
North Coast Boating has been serving customers in Queensland for over 45 years. As your boating partners for life, we have the top brands in all things boating, at great prices. We provide a full turn key service including finance, insurance and registration so you're ready to "just add water".
NCB package 366
* Package photos are for illustration purposes only. Package may be photographed with optional extras not included in package.
- Engine Make Mercury
- Engine Serial TBA
- Horse Power 115
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Stroke 5